The Child Care and Early Education Policy and Research Analysis (CCEEPRA) Project is a contract to support the provision of expert consultation, assessment, and analysis in child care and early education policy and research to the Office of Planning, Research, and Evaluation (OPRE), in the Administration for Children and Families (ACF). The CCEEPRA project conducts various activities related to:
- providing expert advice, assistance and consultation in support of the agency’s research priorities and goals;
- conducting assessment, analyses, and summaries of policies, practices, and research of relevance to the agency’s mission;
- conducting studies to inform policy and practice and the development of new research priorities;
- identifying and refining measures and instruments to improve the collection of data related to program policies and practices, and to program outcomes for families and children;
- identifying sources of data and conducting statistical analyses on national and other original data-sets to answer questions of relevance to the Agency on child care utilization, child care supply, and the effects of child care and other early childhood policies on parental and child outcomes;
- providing expertise in the preparation of written materials; and
- convening experts on early care and education research and policy issues of relevance to the administration of the Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) and other early childhood programs in States, Territories, Tribes and localities.
Products supported through this contract include literature reviews, syntheses of research findings, fact sheets and data snapshots, measures compendia, meeting summaries, briefing papers, webinars, research briefs, and research-to-policy/research-to-practice briefs.
Point(s) of contact: Ivelisse Martinez-Beck.