The Child Care Policy Research Partnership (CCPRP) Grant Program supports active collaborations between Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) Lead Agencies and researchers to investigate questions of immediate relevance to local and national child care policies and practices. The overarching goals of this grant program are to:
- Develop research partnerships that support collaboration among child care researchers and CCDF Lead Agencies which build the capacity of lead agencies to conduct rigorous policy-relevant research.
- Conduct research that addresses issues of interest to CCDF decision-makers at the local, state, and national levels.
- Produce policy-relevant findings and information throughout the duration of the grant.
- Encourage collaborative research projects across lead agencies that explore common research questions.
- Foster the exchange of current research, ideas, and information among research, policy, and practice communities.
- Disseminate findings to relevant stakeholders at local, state, and national levels.
The points of contact are Meryl Barofsky, Sarah Blankenship, and Krystal Bichay-Awadalla.