This report is the second book of tables to be produced from the CCDF Policies Database. This book of tables presents key aspects of the differences in CCDF-funded programs across all 50 States, the District of Columbia, American Samoa, the Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands, as of October 1, 2011. The book of tables highlights policy variations across four general areas of policy: eligibility requirements for families and children; family application, terms of authorization, and redetermination; family payments; and policies for providers, including maximum reimbursement rates. Policies in effect as of October 1, 2010 are also included in an appendix, and highlights of policy changes between 2010 and 2011 are included throughout this report. Updated tables, reflecting any corrections made to the database after the release of this report, are released on an annual basis.
- XLS CCDF Policies Database 2010 Tables (revised 08 01 13).xls (975.00 KB)
- XLS CCDF Policies Database 2011 Tables (revised 08 05 13).xls (988.50 KB)
- PDF The CCDF Policies Database Book of Tables: Key Cross-State Variations in CCDF Policies as of October 1, 2011 (3,943.94 KB)
- PDF CCDF Policies Database 2010 Tables (revised 08 01 13).pdf (1,832.04 KB)
- PDF CCDF Policies Database 2011 Tables (revised 08 05 13).pdf (1,765.85 KB)