The HPOG Impact Study will answer questions about the HPOG program’s overall effectiveness and explore how variations in program services affect program impacts. This analysis plan provides detailed information on:
- the study’s impact analyses, including data sources that will be used;
- how variables and measures will be operationalized;
- how missing data will be treated;
- the approach to hypothesis testing, and;
- model specifications for each of the study’s research questions.
The analysis plan supplements information outlined in the HPOG Impact Study Design Report released in November 2014.
The amendment provides an update to the study’s approach for estimating the influence of locally adopted program components and implementation features on average impacts. The study team “pre-tested” the originally proposed analytic method and learned that it did not improve upon common practice.
- PDF Health Profession Opportunity Grants (HPOG) Impact Study Amendment to the Technical Supplement to the Evaluation Design Report.pdf (749.96 KB)
- PDF Health Profession Opportunity Grants (HPOG) Impact Study: Technical Supplement to the Evaluation Design Report: Impact Analysis Plan.pdf (1,603.99 KB)