This report documents the structure, study components and data sources of the Pathways for Advancing Careers and Education (PACE) project. In recent years, career pathways have emerged as an innovative framework for improving education, training and skills, and improving economic self-sufficiency. PACE is the first-ever randomized trial of career pathways programs, featuring 9 of the country’s leading and innovative programs.
The evaluation design report includes:
- an overview of PACE and the career pathways framework;
- a description of the program selection process, the sites, and research questions;
- a study timeline; a list of deliverables;
- a description of the implementation study;
- a description of the impact study; and
- a description of the cost-benefit study; and information about data sources.