This collection of state-level analyses details promising occupations expected to experience growth through 2022 that someone can enter after completing a relatively short-term training.
This product includes an introductory piece and ten appendices comprised of tables with state-level findings for each of the ACF Regions. The tables include information for the U.S. as a whole, all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
Visit the interactive map at Promising Occupations for Low-Income Families by State Visit disclaimer page on our project partner’s website to view the promising occupations in your state.
- XLSX Promising Occupations By State - Tables.xlsx (302.50 KB)
- PDF Promising Occupations Achievable Through Short-term Education or Training for Low-Income Families: Introduction.pdf (4,859.07 KB)
- PDF Appendix A: Region 1 (Boston).pdf (6,055.12 KB)
- PDF Appendix B: Region 2 (New York).pdf (2,121.79 KB)
- PDF Appendix C: Region 3 (Philadelphia).pdf (4,494.87 KB)
- PDF Appendix D: Region 4 (Atlanta).pdf (8,492.00 KB)
- PDF Appendix E: Region 5 (Chicago).pdf (6,869.10 KB)
- PDF Appendix F: Region 6 (Dallas).pdf (7,025.84 KB)
- PDF Appendix G: Region 7 (Kansas City).pdf (4,301.06 KB)
- PDF Appendix H: Region 8 (Denver).pdf (5,331.08 KB)
- PDF Appendix I: Region 9 (San Fransicso).pdf (3,570.52 KB)
- PDF Appendix J: Region 10 (Seattle).pdf (3,862.11 KB)