A Peer Discussion and Learning Exchange on Predictive Analytics in Human Services
On March 12, Region 4 hosted a peer discussion and learning exchange webinar forum on “Predictive Analytics in Human Services”.
Expert presenters explored issues and promoted awareness related to utilizing analytics to support more effective and efficient human service design and delivery; identified needs and opportunities to recognize and address challenges; and provided human service leaders with resources to assist their effort across the region and other states.
The forum was attended by over 150 people from 43 states; primarily consisting of Department of Human Services state commissioners, secretaries, and senior management; and state information technology (IT) leadership.
The presenters included:
- Christina Becker, JD - Health Policy & Program Associate / National Collaborative for Integration of Health & Human Services, American Public Human Services Association
- Richard Gold, JD - Consultant on Confidentiality and Data Sharing / Project Director, IJIS Institute
- Ginger Griffeth - Director of Child Welfare Continuous Quality Improvement, Office of Child Welfare, Florida Department of Children and Families
- Meghan McCann, J.D. - Senior Policy Specialist, Children and Families Program, National Conference of State Legislatures
- Allison Hiltz, MPP - Policy Associate, Employment, Labor & Retirement Program, National Conference of State Legislatures
- Laura Radel - Senior Social Science Analyst, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, US Department of Health and Human Services
- Robert E. Putt - Executive Director, Office of Health Data and Analytics, Cabinet for Health and Family Services, Commonwealth of Kentucky
If you have questions or would like additional information regarding this webinar forum, please contact Jeffrey Feredericks at Jeffrey.email@example.com .