< Back to Search

Asylee Eligibility for Assistance and Services

Published: October 14, 2015

Asylee Eligibility Poster in multiple languagesIf you have been granted asylum in the United States, you may be eligible to receive assistance and services through the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR).  

You can find contact information for local service providers in your area on the ORR resource map.

Click here for the Refugee Benefits for Asylees Fact Sheet.

Click here for more information and fact sheets in eight languages (plus English), and special information for LGBT asylees.

See also ORR's Frequently Asked Questions about Asylee Eligibility for assistance and services, and the Network Resources page for additional materials and links.

Last Reviewed: April 15, 2019