- Bringing the Full Force of HHS to Prevent and End Human Trafficking
- OTIP Program Infographics for FY18
A Few Highlights from FY 2018
- In FY 2018, grantees identified and/or served 39,881 victims of human trafficking and their family members:
- With the addition of text and chat functions to the National Human Trafficking Hotline, incoming communications from potential victims of human trafficking increased by 54% from 4,626 in FY 2017 to 7,142 in FY 2018.*
- HHS certified 412 adult and 466 minor foreign national victims to access services.
Check out our success stories from grantees, partners, and programs.
*Subject to updates
Each fiscal year, HHS contributes to several federal reports that outline agency accomplishments. The most comprehensive data on benefits and services given domestically to trafficking victims and efforts toward training, outreach, and public awareness are published in the Department of Justice Attorney General’s Annual Reports to Congress and Assessment of U.S. Government Activities to Combat Trafficking in Persons.Read HHS excerpts from the Attorney General’s Reports