If you haven’t yet heard, the President proclaimed January as National Slavery & Human Trafficking Prevention Month Visit disclaimer page . Join us as “we pledge to continue the battle to abolish modern slavery and restore the lives of those affected by human trafficking.” Here are a few simple ways you can get involved today and throughout 2019:
- Browse our January calendar and register for webinars or local events in your area. Information is available now for webinars including a Responding to Child Victims of Trafficking and Human Trafficking Resources for Health Care Professionals Visit disclaimer page .
- Grab your favorite piece of blue clothing and join us and our partners at the DHS Blue Campaign Visit disclaimer page for the #WearBlueDay campaign. Post your photo and tell us why you care about people who have been impacted by human trafficking.
- Share HHS Look Beneath the Surface campaign videos, public service announcements, and materials so everyone in your community will know that the National Human Trafficking Hotline Visit disclaimer page is here to help.
- Earn your free Continuing Education/Continuing Medical Education (CE/CME) credits with SOAR Online at your own pace. Modules include SOAR to Health and Wellness, Trauma-Informed Care, and Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services. (Now available in español!)
- Human Trafficking Hotline Cases Projected to Jump 25% in 2018
- Over 1,000 Trained to Identify and Respond to Child Trafficking
- HHS Health & Human Trafficking Symposium
- Webinar: Human Trafficking and Individuals with Disabilities
- Service Recommendations for Human Trafficking Survivors With Substance Use Disorders