Human Trafficking Webinar for Health Care Providers: SOAR to Health and Wellness
Stop. Observe. Ask. Respond to Human Trafficking.
Many victims of human trafficking come into contact with health care and social service professionals and remain unidentified. Potential victims can present with a wide-range of physical and psychological health issues and social service needs. The SOAR to Health and Wellness training aims to educate health care and social service professionals on how to identify, treat, and respond appropriately to potential victims of human trafficking. This webinar was recorded on March 16, 2017. Recorded webinars are not eligible for continuing education credits. Contact NHTTAC for other training options.
Email NHTTAC or call 844-648-8822 for more information or to speak with a NHTTAC specialist. The NHTTAC call center is open from 8:30 to 5:00 EST Monday through Friday. All email inquiries will be responded to within 1 business day.
- HHS CLAS Interpret Tool (197.19 KB)
- HHS CLAS Respond Tool (185.51 KB)
- HHS CLAS Working with an Interpreter (241.28 KB)
- SOAR Case Study of Barbara (93.62 KB)
- SOAR Case Study of Jesse (110.66 KB)
- SOAR Case Study of Liza (89.3 KB)
- SOAR Resources for Health Care Providers (161.79 KB)
- SOAR Resources: Federal Anti-Trafficking Efforts (279.86 KB)
- Transcript: SOAR for Health Care Providers (147.63 KB)
- What to Look for in Health Care Settings (325.88 KB)