National Advisory Committee on the Sex Trafficking of Children & Youth in the U.S.
Pursuant to the provisions of the Federal Advisory Committee Act and the Preventing Sex Trafficking and Strengthening Families Act, the National Advisory Committee on the Sex Trafficking of Children and Youth in the United States receives public comments to inform its work. Comments include the following links as well as statements available for download below.
- Arizona Human Trafficking Council Visit disclaimer page
- Conceptualizing Juvenile Prostitution as Child Maltreatment: Findings from the National Juvenile Prostitution Study Visit disclaimer page
- (E)racing Childhood: Examining the Racialized Construction of Childhood and Innocence in the Treatment of Sexually Exploited Minors, UCLA Law Review Visit disclaimer page
- Gang-Controlled Sex Trafficking, Virginia Journal of Criminal Law
- Human Trafficking: An Overview of Services and Funding for Survivors, National Conference of State Legislatures Visit disclaimer page
- State of California Department of Social Services: Commercially Sexually Exploited Children Updated Model Interagency Protocol Framework Visit disclaimer page
- Prevalence and Correlates of Survival Sex Among Runaway and Homeless Youth, American Journal of Public Health Visit disclaimer page
- Safe Harbor: State Efforts to Combat Child Trafficking, National Conference of State Legislatures Visit disclaimer page
- Screening to Identify Commercially Sexually Exploited Children, WestCoast Children's Clinic Visit disclaimer page
- The Intersectional Failures of Legal and Advocacy Interventions in the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Minors in the United States, UCLA Law Review Visit disclaimer page
- Validation of the Commercial Sexual Exploitation-Identification Tool (CSE-IT), WestCoast Children's Clinic Visit disclaimer page
If you have comments for the Committee, contact NAC@nhttac.org.